B & T PROFESSIONAL MOVERS, LLC
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We provide Uniformed, Background/ Drug tested movers! B & T Professional Movers care for your personal belongings with the utmost care, as if a precious heirloom.
- Moving, Hauling, Clean Outs
- Appliances Installation
- Residential, Commercial, Warehouse, Office
- Furniture Assembly / T.V Mounting
All employees follow CDC guidelines and wear masks
A portion of all moves are donated to the Autism Speaks foundation to help children with autism
Why Choose Us?
Safe, Reliable, Budget Friendly!
When you are in need of moving services, you have a lot on your mind. Shutting off and reinstating essential services, making sure everything is properly packed, remembering the kids and the dog.....the list is endless! We promise to make your move seamless as possible.
LABOR ONLY SERVICES AVAILABLE. PRICES AS LOW AS $40/HR
- LABOR ONLY/LOAD/UNLOAD
- LONG DISTANCE MOVES
- LOCAL MOVES
- OFFICE MOVES/RESIDENTIAL
- FREE MOVE OUT CLEANING*
- LAST MINUTE/BUDGET
When is the best time to move?
- If you want the best weather and full comfort for your move, summer is definitely the time when you should move.
- If you want the best price for your move, then the off-peak season is the recommended time for your move. For moving, the off-peak season is winter.
What types of insurance will I be offered?
We provide three types of protection for your goods in case they are lost or damaged.
- Limited Liability: This is the basic coverage required by law and doesn’t cost you anything. Under limited liability, the mover is responsible for 60 cents per pound per item for an interstate move.
- Added Valuation: This type allows you to collect the amount based on the current replacement value of the item, minus depreciation. The amount you pay for this coverage depends on how much you declare your goods are worth.
- Full Value: This insurance costs the most and covers the actual cost of an item’s replacement or repair, without any deduction for depreciation. Before purchasing coverage check your homeowner’s insurance policy to see if it will cover your goods during a move and compare plans.
- Hire B & T Professional Movers
- Create binder to track move
- Create home inventory list
- Request time off at work
- Pack, throw away, and donate items
- Arrange plans for children's school
- Eat what's left in the refrigerator / pantry
- Schedule cleaning service
- Schedule new appliance / furniture delivery
- Clean old home
- Post office
- Health insurance
- Voter registration
- Student loan
- Car insurance
- Home / renter insurance
- Streaming services